DES After School Program 2019-2020
Parents you are now able to submit an application for the Dunwoody Elementary After School Program for the 2019-2020 School Year. If you are interested in having your child participate in the program, please complete the form by clicking on the link below. Please note that completion of the form does not guarantee placement in the program. You will be notified via email of placement in the program or placement on the wait list on May 15th . Only submit information once. Multiple submissions will be voided. Placement in the program is based on the order of sign up. If you are placed on the wait list, you will be notified if space becomes available, you will be contacted. Do not make any online payments before you are notified. Refunds are not granted.
Click the link to access the After School application.
General Information about DES After School Program
* Fulltime prepaid program: Monday-Friday 2:30-6:00
* Payments can be made with check, money order, credit card or online
* One time $25 registration fee. $60 per week
* One time $20 registration fee for 2 or more students. $55 per week for 2 or more students.
* Snack is served daily and included in tuition.
* Daily Schedule:
3:00-4:00 Mandatory Guided Homework/Academic Review
4:00-6:00 Game Room/Outside/Outside Vendor Activities
*Other vender activities such as Soccer, Art, Engineering, STEM etc. is included in tuition.